Friday, October 14, 2011

New Etsy Items

This will be brief.  Dustin and  I are leaving this afternoon to spend the weekend in the countryside with the Amish.  It doesn't get much better than that.

I have listed some new items in my Etsy store.

I bought most of them at the yard sale my church had a few weekends back.

These are mostly dishes.  Some collectible, some just really pretty.

1.  Myott Stratfordshire, England - Fruit/Dessert Bowls - set of 8 $24 (set of 4 - $16)




 2.  Mustard Yellow Epiag Saucers - Czechoslovakia - plate hangers included - set of 2 - $10




3. Norman Rockwell "The Music Maker" Collector's Plate - plate hanger included - $12


4. Norman Rockwell "Mother's Pride" Collector's Plate - plate hanger included - Certificate of Authenticity - $15



5. Paragon Dessert Plate - Honiton Pattern - $10




I will be listing a few other things soon.  Retro floral sheet & pillowcase, Retro floral tablecloth, and possibly some vintage aluminum canisters like these.  I am having a hard time letting them go, but I need to.  Sigh.


Keep Posted,


the rave

No comments:

Post a Comment